Today, Rockstar dated Max Payne 3′s first downloadable content, Local Justice, for July 3 on consoles and July 17 for the PC.
It was originally set to launch this month. Due to the delay, Rockstar is discounting the price for Local Justice to 480 Microsoft Points/$5.99 during the first week of availability. The DLC normally costs 640 Microsoft Points/$7.99.
You’ll find the following content in Local Justice:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customisation options